Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Queen of Maine

Addie walked up to me with a string of silver Mardi Gras beads and held them out in front of me. "Mommy, if you treat me nicely you will be the Queen of Maine!"
"The Queen of Maine?" I asked. "What do I do as the Queen of Maine?"
"Oh," Addie said, "you get to tell people not to litter and make sure I follow directions and other things like that."
"Don't I already do those things?" I asked.
Addie said, "Yes, but you'll be able to do them much better."
Then she placed the silver beads around my neck. "There, mommy....Queen of Maine!"

There you have it. You are now reading a royal blog. And if you litter I will tell you to stop and I will most certainly make sure you are following directions :)



1 comment:

Save Handmade Toys