Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Still here

Yes, I am still here and the list of things that I want to write about and photos that I want to post is growing longer and longer by the minute. There are two options: 1. Keep an on-going list of the posts I want to write and do it when I have the chance. OR 2. just let it all go and not worry about trying to remember every wonderful moment/funny thing/new word/fabulous creation.

I think I'll probably end up doing a combination of the both. For some neurotic reason I feel compelled  to document as much of life as possible. Is it because I loved hearing stories and looking at photos of me from when I was young and thus I think that my daughters will like this too? So far Addie has proven to be identical to me in this characteristic, which makes me glad that I put in the effort. But I should be honest, I do it for me because I don't ever want to forget.

Back of the Whale (Fog) watch boat

Addie made this flower necklace for me :)

Eating al fresco
And a little video of the girls dancing to their latest favorite song!
 

I've started uploading my videos to a private YouTube account, because it doesn't seem to work on Blogger anymore. I am NOT making these videos searchable or publicly accessible on YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you Margaret! Even after the craziest, longest, most frustrating days with the boys, I find myself reading my own blog and laughing. I think it will be very helpful to look back upon the blog in 12 years after the kids walk out of the slamming door while flipping me the bird...ah perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Save Handmade Toys