Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Last couple of weeks summarized in photos

Too much has gone on in the last couple weeks for me to write about and really I should be napping right now while Addie is, but instead (because I'm silly and never learn..) I'm going to post a series of photos that encapsulate what we've been up to.

Mini-Greenman family reunion at our place in Saco



Playing Hi Ho Cherry-O (a blast from my past found at Goodwill, and Addie's new favorite game) Also notice that the Silly Bandz phase has not escaped my 2.5 year old.


Celebrating Father's Day at the Lake with two wonderful Dads :)




Back in Saco; our beautiful backyard







This last weekend Mike and I escaped to Philly for the wedding of two fabulous friends, Brad and Katie. I felt so honored to be able to do a reading for the two of them in their ceremony.
(Photo credits: Steph Burcusa, who thankfully brought her camera to document the wonderful evening. I left mine at home wanting to bask in glory of being able to carry everything I needed in a little purse!)


M&M together, sans Addie (the first time in a LONG time),  on the shuttle to the wedding!



We had a great time hanging out with college friends but two things struck me on our return home: I missed Addie like you wouldn't believe (cried big tears of joy when hugging her at the airport) and I realized that I'm not really a city person anymore. I really really love living in small-town coastal Maine!








                     We have blueberries growing in our backyard!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you last weekend!! :)

    (P.S. I'm totally jealous of those blueberries!)

    ReplyDelete

Save Handmade Toys