Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Rainy days

Addie loves rainy days because she gets to wear her super awesome Hello Kitty rain coat and kitty boots. We are fortunate to live at the end of a cul-de-sac that has uneven asphalt and some superb puddles after a rain storm. Addie can be very possessive of the puddles and will declare a puddle to be "her puddle" and banishes me to a puddle hundreds of feet away. I decided to take some photos of "my puddle", deciding not to be hurt by my banishment. Addie must have gotten a little jealous and decided to visit my puddle, in turn making for a cool 
 series of photographs.








































________________________________

Addie and I went up to visit Mumika and PoppaJohn over Memorial Day weekend while Mike was canoeing in Utah with friends. We had a great time with them and for the first time ever when Addie woke up in the morning she went into their room (instead of mine) to declare "I awake now!" I got to sleep in until 7! :)






Mumika and PoppaJohn brought Addie a British Police officer's (a Bobby) hat back from their trip. Addie loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Made my morning!!
    She's the perfect Bobbie!! lol
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of her with your parents. :)

    ReplyDelete

Save Handmade Toys