Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday 3 Year Old!

Well, it happened. My first baby turned 3 on December 11th! Very hard to believe. On the morning of her birthday, we woke her up by singing Happy Birthday to her. She bolted up in bed and said: "I'm 3??!! I CAN'T BEEEELIIIIVE it! I'm 3! I'm 3!" Then she went on to tell a story of how she went to sleep the night before and when she woke up her bed had put three lines on her belly and then she turned 3!?!
She had a great day complete with dance class and a big party with friends, presents and her favorite snacks (goldfish crackers, graham crackers, frozen yogurt tubes). What could be better.
At bedtime that night she said "I'm going to bed now and when I wake up in the morning, I will be 4?"


Ahhh, to be the age when having a birthday every day would be a fabulous thing!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Save Handmade Toys