Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Finally on the mend

Thanks Dad, for reminding me I had a blog ;) Yes, it's been quite a week since my last post. We found out that Addie had Fifth disease (http://www.fifthdisease.org/) and Mike most likely had it too. We were very worried that I might come down with it and that would've presented big problems for Little-it, but fortunately I learned yesterday that I am immune (meaning I must have had it at some point in my life). ****Big sigh of relief**** So Mike is fully recovered and Addie is mostly better except for a lingering cough, which I guess she's pretty much had since she started day care. She has been sleeping much better at night and that is making everyone happier.
We had a wonderful visit from Mumika and PoppaJohn on Tuesday and were able to show off our new neighborhood and nearby beach.








And here are some photos of our attempt to grow a coffee plant in a really big coffee mug:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Save Handmade Toys