Addie has recently made a huge developmental drawing leap. The way she draws animals and people has changed almost over night and I find this so exciting.
Here is a series of recent drawings that she made and cut out yesterday:
 |
| "Addie Monkey" |
 |
| "Cat" |
 |
| "Little Bear" |
 |
| "Fox" |
 |
| "Turkeys for Calla" |
Addie wanted me to turn her "Addie Monkey" into a stuffed lovey animal like this woman does (
http://www.childsown.com/). I jumped at the challenge and while my 3-D version doesn't look nearly as cute as her drawing (and almost voodoo dollish), Addie was pretty thrilled with the result and went to sleep last night cuddling it close. She even woke up screaming in the middle of the night because her "Addie Monkey is MISSING!!! Where's is my Monka??!!"
Awesome drawings and super cool stuffed "Addie Monkey!" I love them!
ReplyDelete