* Addie put a little pink plastic bowl on her knee.
"Mommy, look, it's a knee holder!"
Margaret: "Wow!"
Addie: "It's not a firefighter hat anymore."
*Addie: "I'm pretending I'm very old and I might die"
Margaret (trying to disguise shock): "Oh. How do you pretend that you are very old?"
Addie: "I just use my imagination!"
* We were reading a book where a baby fox pretends to be other animals. Addie was trying to understand if the baby fox, named "Small", was really inside the bug or not.
Margaret: "It's like when you pretend that you are a kitty. Are you really in a kitty or are you just imagining that you are a kitty?"
Addie: "I'm really a kitty!.....pretending to be Elmo"
Here are some recent photos:
Addie disappeared into her room for 10 minutes and came out looking like this!
Calla can now join us at the table in the reclined position of the high chair.







No comments:
Post a Comment