Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dance Recital 2014

Here are some photos from the girls' dance recital at the end of May. A was in 4 different numbers (ballet/tap/father-daughter/finale). I think she would have danced in all 30 of the performances if she could have.  C danced for the first time up on the big stage and absolutely loved it. Mike danced for the first time up on the big stage with A and I think he actually enjoyed himself quite a bit! I know I enjoyed watching them.


But first... A was so excited to leave for her recital that she started doing some improvisational dancing in the middle of our circle:









Before Ballet dance with friend Mary


Before tap dance with new friend


A & C with A's kindergarten classmates

Before C's dance with Mary



The 3 dancers



Practicing backstage before the Father/Daughter Swing

 Click here to watch a video of the swing dance: https://vimeo.com/97283065
Password is A's name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save Handmade Toys