Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

The views

Addie's first day of kindergarten is Sept. 9th. Much to her dismay it is a week later than everyone else's first day of school. I just asked her if she was sad that I wouldn't be dropping her off at school on her first day and she said that she just wished that I would be able to drop her off at the bus stop. I said that I would definitely make that happen. I asked her if she was excited about riding the school bus.

A: "Oh yes. I'm so excited to sit in the seats and I've heard the views are so cool!"

I laughed a little and said: "Isn't it just going to be the same views that you see all the time from the car?"

A: "Yes, but you're sitting higher up and the cars look smaller!"

A very good reminder of the importance of perspective (in all senses of the word).

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shake my head, slowly, and with a great big smile on my face.
    xxxxxx
    PoppaJohn

    ReplyDelete

Save Handmade Toys