Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Madison and Chicago Vacation

We had a wonderful time on our vacation to Madison and Chicago. The weather was gorgeous and in the mid 80s almost every day. Unfortunately we wasted a lot of money in checked bag fees because I packed way too many warmer clothes that we didn't end up wearing.
We got to spend the entire week with Bubbie and Grandpa Garry, Uncle Jon and Great Aunt Jill. We also got to see G.U. Tim and G.A. Genny and Sager cousins in Madison and G.U. Eric, G.A. Kim, Cousins Justin and Zach and Super Bubbie in Chicago.

We went to lots of museums, played outside a lot, swam in the hotel pool and Addie got to sleep in a queen sized bed in the hotel. The girls were fabulous travelers and I think there was only one day on the whole trip that I wondered what we were thinking attempting this vacation!  It was a success all around.

Here are a couple of my favorite photos from the week:













 If you want to see the rest of the photos you can click here .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Save Handmade Toys