Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

More funny things Addie says

All said on Sept. 25th:

Addie and Mike were driving to her dance class. Addie asked why she had to sit in her carseat and why she couldn't sit in the big person seat.
Mike said: "Because if you just had the shoulder strap on and we got into an accident you would go flying out and then fall and hurt yourself."
Addie said: "Welllllll......I like flying....but I don't like falling and hurting myself!"

Addie and Mike went to Dunkin Donuts after her dance class for a treat.
Mike said: "Addie I thought it would be fun to come get donuts for a snack"
Addie said: "Dad, that was some good thinking!"


Addie: "I have three nipples" (pointing to two nipples and a rib)
Me: "Those are actually your ribs"
A: "What are ribs?"
Me: "They are bones inside your body"
A: "Bones for dogs?"

1 comment:

Save Handmade Toys